There are many reasons why you must visit Singapore for holidays. Other than tourist attractions, there are other reasons why Singapore can manage to attract so many tourists every year.
Every year, tons of tourists come to Singapore for holidays. In this article, let me highlight why you should visit Singapore:
1. Local delicacies. Every one who has been to Singapore cannot forget its local delicacies, especially Chilli Crabs. The delicacies in Singapore have many different flavours that suit all kinds of appetite. Some of the local delicacies are chilli crabs, chicken rice, laksa, fried quay teow, and many more. You can easily get these foods at restaurants or food houses which are popularly known as Kopitiam in Singapore.
2. Shopping paradise. Singapore is well known for its shopping experience. There are a lot of famous shopping destinations in Singapore, namely Orchard Road, Sim Lim Square, Marina Square, China Town, Suntec City and the newest shopping centre Vivo City. And every year, there will be an island-wide sale, popularly known as the Great Singapore Sale (GSS). It is held annually in June. If you love shopping, you should visit Singapore from late May till June.
3. Budget hotels. If you are on a budget, do not worry. In Singapore, you can easily find budget hotels. Our budget hotels have great room service and I am pretty sure that you will be very satisfied by their services. The budget hotels are not only located in cities but in small towns too. This allows you to take a quick walk to visit the various food houses and try out our local delicacies.
4. Tourist attractions. There are many tourist attractions in Singapore such as the newly built Singapore Flyer, Sentosa, War Memorial and the Singapore Zoo. Recently, Singapore government has just approved to open the first casino here. It will be located at the new integrated resort (IR), which is in the midst of construction and projected to be ready by 2010.
5. Adventures. If you are an adventure seeker, you should visit Sisters Island of Singapore. On Sisters Island, you can get to enjoy snorkel and sky diving which will prove to be a memorable experience for you.
6. Nightlife. When you are bored at night, do not worry. You can find lots of nightspots in Singapore that you can visit even when it is 2am! Some popular places are Zouk, St James Power Station, Boat Quay and Clark Quay.
In Singapore, you can be sure that you will not run out of activities to do. So make sure that you visit Singapore for your next holiday trip.